JOB TITLE: Inbound Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Inbound Team Manager
The Inbound Coordinator will be responsible for daily tasks and workflows within the Inbound remit, with specific focus towards vendor relations. Significant time will also be spent supporting the Inbound Team Manager on various business projects.
Accountability will be towards owning and evolving initiatives, to ensure that the inbound flow of goods, from origin to destination, is ‘best-in-class’. This will be achieved by creating robust processes, nurturing great partnerships and through supporting to the wider Inbound team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and maintain productive relationships, with both internal and external stakeholders i.e. buying and planning teams, US counterparts, campus, freight forwarders, vendors. In all cases, focus should be towards setting, managing and delivering to high standards.
- Drive and maintain accurate and consistent data records (at both order and shipment level) across all areas of the business.
- Deliver training, both internally and externally, to ensure that the correct standards are met and errors are managed by exception.
- Role model URBN behaviours, values and standards. Write and maintain SOPs that are trained out and adhered to, with the aim of standardising processes and ensuring compliance across all functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Ability to build productive and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong communicator with a flexible and adaptable approach to new challenges. Someone who is not fazed by working in a fast paced, everchanging landscape.
- Organised with an eye for detail, who can prioritise and manage their own time and workload as well as the workload of the team.
- Curious and tenacious with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proficient IT skills across MS Office
NB: This is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to complete other tasks from time to time as part of your job role