Sample and Operations Coordinator
Title: Free People Wholesale: Sample and Operations Coordinator.
Reports to: Senior Samples & Operations Coordinator
- Receiving and management of inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Distributing samples to accounts and partners in a timely manner with a high level of accuracy.
- Be proactive in communicating with accounts and partners by email and phone.
- Work alongside Line Manager to track delivery status for all inbound and outbound samples, communicating this effectively to sales reps, visual, accounts and partners whilst maintaining clear and effective documentation at all times.
- Perform daily inventory checks to ensure all samples are accounted for and correctly labelled, displayed and / or back-stocked.
- Maintain a tidy and organised back of house, providing safe and easily navigable storage solutions for constantly changing inventory.
- Collaborate with NYC HQ for regular inventory and sample updates.
- Working independently; organise and oversee monthly sample sales.
- Manage inventory for office and shipping supplies.
- Assist Sales Team where needed by setting up and resetting the showroom before and after market appointments.
- Work alongside the VM Team to update the showroom and ensure strong display standards are always met.
- Work with Sales Team and Line Manager to ensure shipping documentation for accounts are applied and correct before order deadlines (Byway / Labelon Labels, MDAs etc.)
- Field shipping and inventory inquiries from customers and partners.
- Assist Line Manager with operational reporting.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Word.
- Willingness to learn and build new skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible to the needs of the business.
- Self-starting with the ability to manage own time and workload - sometimes with little or no supervision.
- 1-2 years of experience.
Location: Marylebone, London. UK.
Hours: Monday – Friday. 09:30am – 6:00pm.