Job Title: Womenswear Concept Visual Merchandiser – Store Environment
Reports to: Womenswear Concept Manager
The main objective of this role is to assist the Womenswear Concept manager in the creation and delivery of all company Store Environment direction. Support on the development of store communication documents from the EU concept team.
It is essential that applicants have experience working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multitask and problem solve.
You will need to have a thorough understanding of the visual merchandising expectations for the brand and demonstrate good communication skills.
- Assist on site during seasonal prototypes, press days and store openings
- Assist in rack up presentations and style outs
- Support with producing womenswear visual merchandising packs that are published to the brand including seasonal updates, retail styling direction and brand collaborations.
- Sourcing and negotiating on creative props and materials.
- Partnering with the Women’s Concept Manager, work on creative ideas generation for Store Environment that will support seasonal and yearly brand strategies and goals.
- Sales tracking and statistical validation on all SE Projects.
- Multitasking on several projects simultaneously
- Visual Merchandising experience with a fast pace environment.
- Styling knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong organisational skills
- Basic knowledge of InDesign.
Central London, Head Office