Role: Senior Designer
Location: Home Office; London
Reports to: Head of Creative
The Senior Designer will oversee web and print projects from start to finish, working collaboratively with the Creative team (US) and EU teams to ensure global brand standards.
You will collaborate with merchandisers, copywriters, designers, photographers and e-commerce specialists in the production of consistent and captivating brand messages online. You will grow into art direction and be able to concept multiple ideas for still life photography and layouts.
Ultimately, we aim to create unmatched, beautiful user experiences and you will play a key role in that goal.
- Design and maintain Anthropologie.eu and all digital and printed collateral.
- Concept and art direct imagery for apparel / home products, blog stories and social media.
- Coordinate with buying and merchandising teams to ensure featured products featured are in stock.
- Keep up to date with Anthropologie US trends and interpret accordingly, including fonts and design direction.
- Collaborate with the US creative team to ensure cohesive global branding and maximizing digital assets.
- Have a clear understanding of the US creative projects concepts and timings.
- Communicate to the US teams when there are specific product / photography requirements based on business needs.
- Concept and complete online features or special projects.
- Supporting PR and Marketing team with assets / files.
- Support the graphic designer and junior designer with ad hoc projects.
- Brief external creatives on projects and ensure they projects are completed on time and to the anthro standard.
- Ensure business needs are met when planning emails and homepages.
- Ensuring briefs for all projects are correctly uploaded to basecamp.
- Manage and develop junior web designers.
- Manage all assets for EU marketing, social, events, promotions and retail POS.