JOB TITLE: IT Support Analyst - POS - Level 2
REPORTS TO: Senior Technical Analyst
The IT Support Analyst - POS - Level 2 position is accountable for day to day operations and support of all level 2 activities surrounding incident management and delivery SLA’s for all retail stores.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responding to all incident requests from stores and business partners to meet or exceed established Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Maintaining day to day contact with team members for store trends
- Managing continuous improvement methodologies in day to day policies and procedures with other IT Support teams to provide decreased incidents from retail stores.
- Being customer-focused with the ability to remain positive & professional in difficult situations
- Being dependable, flexible and showing a strong work ethic
- Being the face of the Store Support Team to all stores in the designated region
- Taking part in an on call rotation.
- Support on Store Openings.
- Communication with the US Teams.
- European trips required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Store IT Support Role.
- Basic understanding of Windows/Apple OS.
- Excellent problem analysis skills
- Ability to function as an individual in a fast paced support environment
- Be able to manage multiple manufacturers to meet warranty and maintenance agreements
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Ability to work as part of a small team and meet service levels as published
- Retail Experience required.
- High sense of pride in driving issues to resolution, ownership in delivering excellent service and proactive approaches to trending issues with recommendations for resolution
- Enthusiasm about problem solving
- Must be a team player
- Must have personal commitment to excellence and integrity
- Exhibits strong personal and moral character