EU Affiliate Marketing Manager – Urban Outfitters Europe
We are searching for an ambitious and analytical individual to join our growing Marketing Team in the role of EU Affiliate Marketing Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing division within the business with lots of opportunities for development and career progression.
- Support the EU Digital Marketing Manager on the affiliate strategy, forecasts, budgets & KPIs
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports and record daily channel performance
- Manage Affiliate spend (Commissions and Tenancy) in line with budget
- Monitor and review performance against targets and share learnings with the wider team
- Manage our Affiliate agency, as well as country specific account managers
- Plan and book promotional activity across key affiliates inline with our marketing calendar
- Manage the Unidays partnership. Ensuring promotional activity is in line with key student loan drops, reporting back to the business on performance, drive new customer acquisition strategy within this partnership
- Manage monthly invoicing procedures
- Validating commissions for Affiliates and cross-referencing with internal tracking
- Build and maintain relationships with key publishers/partners across UK, FR and DE
- Assist in the identification of new publishers/partners and business opportunities to grow and expand the department reach and performance
- Monitor competitor activity, feedback to the business on new ideas within the sector
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of Affiliate marketing experience. Have a proven track record of helping to develop an affiliate program within the fashion retail sector. The candidate will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility with all stakeholders. You need to have the confidence to liaise with and influence senior management. Strong analytical and reporting skills are a must. A business or marketing degree is ideal but not essential.
This is a full time position reporting to the EU Digital Marketing Manager.