Free People Wholesale Sales/Account Manager
At Free People we are constantly striving to drive our business forward and be at the cutting edge of fashion, lifestyle and talent. We currently operate through Stores, Wholesale and Ecommerce channels. We want passionate, tenacious and creative individuals to join us on this journey and to grow with us. It’s an extremely exciting time to join our growing business.
We are looking for a candidate with considerable experience in the wholesale environment to be based in our London Free People Showroom. This role will help develop Free People within the UK and European markets.
Responsibilities include selling the collection, managing the critical path, and maintaining/building relationships with accounts. The targets are monthly, as there are 12 line launches a year.
We are looking for a candidate who has a plethora of wholesale showroom experience, a natural eye for fashion, and a good awareness of Free People as a brand.
- Generating new business and expanding the current distribution across Europe.Communicating with buyers of major department stores and boutiques to drive business through reorders and regular phone calls/emails, as well as maintaining buyer contact lists.
- Presenting monthly collections for RTW and brand extensions (movement, shoes, intimates) to customers in a confident and professional manner.
- Achieve wholesale sales targets each season through excellent customer service and identification of new product opportunities in order to maximise sales for existing clients and through business development for new clients.
- Ensure that orders are representative of selling history (best and worst sellers) and guide the buys through excellent product and brand knowledge.
- Understanding and ability to work within all facets of the order process including logistics, credit, production.
- Meet and exceed sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, seasonal and annual basis.
- Research new markets and prospect stores to continue the growth of wholesale business.
- Must have a global awareness of the Free People business.
- An exceptional awareness of current and future fashion trends.
- Increase brand awareness through introducing new product ranges to new and existing clients.
- Noting customer feedback on product to help determine future orders.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and seasonal analysis of collection performance.
- Organising, attending and selling at tradeshows to buyers and clients.
- Experience of selling collections to buyers.
- A proven track record in sales and business development.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the entire sales process; including client prospecting, taking orders, order maintenance, shipping, and follow-up.
- A solid grasp on what it takes to meet seasonal sales goals by delivery.
- Strong understanding of retail math, selling, margins and profitability.
- High level of proficiency in using the usual office tools, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc
- Ability to maintain and build relationships with clients and buyers.
- Tenacious, assertive and determined attitude.
- Exceptionally organized.
- Any additional language skills are highly advantageous but not essential.
Salary: On application. Please note your current salary when applying.
Location: Free People Showroom, Marylebone, London.
Please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line and attach your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.