We are seeking a German-speaking copywriter to support us as we expand into new International Markets. This role focuses on translating all copy into German for brand communication across apparel, home and lifestyle working in support of The Content and Social Editor. The copywriter will sit within the Marketing department and will support the team on writing copy for a range of materials including but not limited to retail signage, website content, direct mail, emails and promotions.
The copywriter will support the Content Editor in delivering the following in the German…
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Providing copy for customer facing communications online and in print, ensuring weekly and monthly deadlines are adhered to.
· Produce technical SEO copy for Anthropologie German websites to support brand and category pages.
· Acting as a brand ambassador for Anthropologie’s TOV across all German communications.
· Produce promotional assets to support the retail trading calendar.
· Translate all customer-facing emails, tweaking for readability and appropriateness for the German market, and testing all emails once built.
· Undertake regular competitor research and stay abreast of industry trends.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· 1-2 years German copywriting skills, preferably with a lifestyle or apparel brand.
· Excellent written German (e.g. grammar and spelling).
· Excellent written and spoken English.
· Proven ability to write unique, compelling copy.
· A keen interest in fashion, décor, food, travel and general lifestyle genres.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
· Motivated individual who understands the retail landscape and stays abreast of online and design trends.
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON (OPEN TO REMOTE WORKING)
SALARY: COMPETITIVE SALARY WITH FANTASTIC BENEFITS
REPORTS TO: CONTENT EDITOR