Senior Buyer, Home & Gift
Anthropologie is a constantly evolving brand and has experienced incredible growth over the last few years. We currently have 10 stores across in the UK plus a concession in Selfridges and a concession in BHV in Paris and a brand new store in Dusselldorf that opened in May this year.
As we continue our expansion plans across the UK and Mainland Europe we have constantly looking for talented, dynamic and creative people looking to join us on this exciting journey.
This is an exciting time for our business and we require people that are passionate about our brand.
- This person will demonstrate a fresh perspective and a market leading point of view to curate the homeware edit for our UK and European stores.
- Focusing on furniture, lighting, decorative accessories and gift and entertaining.
- Taking ownership of these areas and curating a comprehensive range of product across US own brand/UK branded and UK own brand.
- Management of product development and signoff process to ensure critical dates are met.
- Building excellent relationships with supply base and branded partners and using best negotiation skills. As well as on boarding new relevant factories & suppliers.
- Driving trade on a daily and weekly basis, chasing into strong reactions and relentlessly seeding new ideas. With focus on being first to market with new ideas.
- Preparing and presenting weekly sales meetings and product reviews.
- Present strategy, ideas and concepts to senior management, ensuring their confidence in your decisions
- Working closely with the US Buying Team to align product where appropriate for European market as well as sourcing leverages across countries.
- Collaborate across functions and build strong relationships with our retail, content, Ecom and creative teams to ensure best delivery of concept to customer across all platforms.
- Developing and managing a small team.
- In depth knowledge of the home & gifting market and strong point of view on current and upcoming trends. Keeping up to date with competition.
- Represent the brand with integrity and authority at all times, being a true brand ambassador for the home business
- Frequent travel to Europe and USA.
Salary - On Application. Please note your current salary when applying.
Location - Head Office, West Street, London.
Please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line and attach your CV.