JOB TITLE: Brand Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior Marketing Manager (with a dotted line to Content Editor)
This is a newly created role, working in a small, hands-on marketing team at an exciting period of development. The Brand Marketing Manager will report into the Senior Marketing Manager with a dotted line into the Content Editor. This role will support in the development and delivery of marketing activations across all consumer touchpoints driving consumer acquisition, awareness and engagement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Not limited to)
- Support in the development and delivery of omni-channel marketing campaigns aligned to business objectives across consumer touchpoints.
- Be pivotal in the development of brand building activations, developing best in class activations and communications.
- Be on the lookout for the new opportunities that would add value to the customer experience and business commercially.
- Identify brand partnerships and sponsorship opportunities and develop strategies to leverage brand engagement across all channels.
- Working in collaboration with the Content Editor, develop a strategy which cultivates and strengthens influencer partnerships.
- Identify and manage the brand influencer network and activity across Europe focusing on UK, Germany, France and new European territories.
- Support on the development and delivery of marketing strategy and plan to support new store openings across the UK and Europe.
- Own and manage local marketing activities across Europe.
- Manage the subscriber acquisition strategy and implementation to grow the email database.
- Drive and develop the strategy and implementation of loyalty programs with a focus on member enrolment and benefits.
- Maintain accurate control of budget spend.
- Develop and maintain good relations with all departments to ensure activity is executed to a high standard.
- Analyse and report key marketing metrics with a view to strengthening marketing planning/activities for the future.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Passionate, engaged and motivated individual.
- Self-starter who is pro-active with a can-do attitude.
- Talent for ideas generation and best in class execution with a commercial mindset.
- Experience in a similar role within fashion and/or home industry.
- Team player who loves to collaborate and build strong relationships internally.
We look forward to hearing from you.