Free People - UK Showroom & Sales Coordinator
Free People is a specialty clothing brand featuring the latest trends and vintage collections for women who live free through fashion, art, music, and travel. We are looking to hire a UK Showroom & Sales Coordinator to play an integral role in the development and management of Free People brand. The role requires a smart, enthusiastic, detail oriented collaborator who looks to take ownership over projects and ensure successful delivery. The individual must exhibit excellent organizational skills, flawless attention to detail, and an extreme solutions oriented approach.
- Verify and creating documentation to aid in successful monthly shipments
- Review all order submissions for accuracy and articulate any errors to sales/customer service to resolve with accounts
- Update the EU line sheets weekly to reflect Rushden OTS
- Downloading and distribution of style specific information to accounts (ie EAN, country of origin, etc)
- Responsible for proper presentation of samples in showroom reflecting appropriate collections/OTS
- Assist in daily tasks of booking showroom appointments, calendar management and setting up meetings
- Update the dropbox accounts regularly for agents/distributors with all relevant selling and marketing materials
- Set up/breakdown all trade shows, road and market appointments.
- Responsible for keeping the showroom supplies maintained
- A love and understanding of Free People brand, customer, and product
- This candidate will have at least 2 years prior experience within customer service or administration.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in office systems such as MS excel/word/PowerPoint/publisher.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong sense of style/understanding of the Free People brand esthetic, along with a flexible attitude towards new projects.
- Results driven.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Salary: On application. Please note your current salary when applying.
Location: Free People Showroom
Please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line and attach your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.