URBAN OUTFITTERS Creative Marketing Assistant
The Creative Marketing Assistant will play a vital role in the execution and coordination of Urban Outfitters communications and digital content, organizing and structuring the workflow of projects to maintain the creative timeline. The role will involve working across the whole Urban Outfitters Europe digital experience. The position calls for the ability to truly collaborate and support across teams within the company.
CREATIVE MARKETING SUPPORT
- Coordinate the creative marketing project roadmap and support the progress of work, assessing risks and communicating with key stakeholders all levels of the business. Provide creative solutions as needed to keep projects moving and ensure deadlines are met
- Project manage the weekly delivery of website content and email marketing assets across copy, graphics, translation, production and build. Ownership of excel briefing documents, ensuring that these are kept accurate and up to date.
- Lead QA for digital assets, managing sign off process through to go-live / deployment.
- Respond to trade priorities, partnering with merchant teams to develop and execute reactionary messaging with a tight turnaround
- Assist in the planning and execution of editorial shoots, including sample coordination and the timely return of product
- Gather assets for post-campaign reporting to be shared company wide. Collect images and metrics from various teams in order to help compile campaign recaps and larger monthly marketing recaps.
- Compile briefs for content features, providing admin support and liaising with third party collaborators
- Ad hoc assistance in the execution of monthly social media plans, supporting and coordinating across all UO owned social platforms.
INFLUENCER MARKETING SUPPORT
- Ideate monthly themes for influencer content based on business objectives and key product lines
- Identify tastemakers in social communities to recruit into the influencer programme, building relationships with brand advocates, bloggers, and other creatives
- Monitor influencer endorsement and coverage, gathering evidence for monthly reports
- Coordinate the influencer gifting process, managing orders and troubleshooting any setbacks
- Provide ad hoc support for influencer events and seasonal press days
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management and a meticulous attention to detail. Marketing or project management experience an advantage. Retail brand experience is preferred.
- Must be passionate about the UO brand and lifestyle.
- Excellent planning, organization and prioritization skills including the ability to multi-task and apply resources effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas effectively on the phone, via email and in meetings.
- Ability to identify trends; have finger on the pulse of fashion and culture that’s relevant to UO.
- Exceptional project management, process management and organization skills. Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate efforts across a large organization (both internally and externally).
- Ability to deliver work on time and as promised. Strong ambition and work ethic.
- Ability to persuade and negotiate among multiple divisions. Experience in successfully collaborating with many different personality types
- Passionate about culture, branding, and the space in which they intersect
- Highly engaged user of social media platforms