Still Life Photographer
This exciting opportunity is for a talented still life photographer to join our growing team. You will have had extensive experience in a high functioning ecommerce studio environment. Daily duties will include the planning and execution of the still life imagery for the Urban Outfitters EU site.
The candidate will need to be technically sufficient at setting up varied lighting environments, using flash and continuous lighting, in studio equipment maintenance, guideline adherence and photography capture.
Essentially, this role centres around the e-commerce still life aspect of the studio; however, the candidate will be frequently immersed with other parts of the business such as model, home-ware, marketing and ad-hoc related shoots. Therefore, the ideal individual should show a strong interest in these areas.
- Still Life Photography
- Setting up studio lighting (flash and continuous)
- Shooting tethered to Mac.
- Excellent knowledge of industry related software such as Phase One/Capture One and Photoshop.
- Confident taking feedback and direction
- Operate calmly under pressure
- Has creative flair and can formulate ideas quickly and effectively
- Working with the Photography team to maintain photography equipment
- Strong Team Player
- Adaptable approach to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Capacity to multi task
- Positive attitude to resolving problems
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years working in an ecommerce environment
- Experience in creating online content and file management systems.
- Able to work confidently within a team
- Ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure
- Practical thinker and able to take initiative
- Sound attention to detail
- Ability and some experience shooting model preferred
- Degree in Photography or fashion type course.
- Confident user with Canon, Capture One, Profoto and Arri systems