Role: Assistant Buyer, Womenswear
Location: London, Head Office
Reports to: Senior Buyer
- Assisting Buyer on all aspects of the day-to-day running of the business
- Management of department calender and critical timelines to ensure critical dates are hit
- Ensuring up to date trend and market knowledge to inform new ideas and concepts
- Building excellent relationships with key branded partners, ensuring regular trade meetings and using best negotiation skills.
- Supporting the Senior buyer with driving trade on a daily and weekly basis, chasing into strong reactions and relentlessly seeding new ideas
- Supporting the Senior buyer in strategy and range reviews, presenting where relevant
- Support the Senior buyer in balancing core/ volume product concepts with emerging and inspiring ideas to ensure credibility and 1st to market
- Responsible for strong relationships with retail, content, Eccom and creative functions to ensure best delivery of concept to customer across all platforms
- Developing and managing a BAA and Intern
Salary - On Application. Please note your current salary when applying.
Location - Head Office, Oxford Street London.
Please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line and attach your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.