Query Team Leader
REPORTS TO: Accounts Payable Manager
Supports accounting operations by managing administration and supplier maintenance with speedy resolution of invoice queries from buyers and suppliers. Assisting in necessary month end tasks.
- Assisting with the P’card Programme
- Checking Purchase Orders for receipt of goods in
- Close of IP system at month end
- Close of Oracle system at month end
- Daily invoice Interface
- Monitoring the InvoicesEurope and the Invoice Query mailbox
- Ownership of Unmatched Receipts Report
- Sending out copy remittances upon request from vendors
- Sending out non-merchandise invoices on an ad-hoc basis
- Statement Reconciliations
- Supervising the distribution of the Finance Department’s post
- Supervising the scanning function to make sure that everything is archived
- Supplier maintenance across three different systems
- To manage the resolution of non-merchandise and merchandise queries and clearing old invoices
- Weekly Balancing reconciliation
- Weekly payment run processing across multicurrency accounts
- Managing and supervising a team of one to two persons
- Lateral Thinker
- Quick Learner
- 5 years Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with different systems and scenarios
- Works on own initiative
- Team Player
- Experience of working with multi-currency invoices.
- Retail experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Good communication skills with an ability to converse with all areas of the business.