Digital Marketing Assistant – Urban Outfitters Europe
We are searching for an ambitious and analytical individual to join our growing Digital Marketing Team in the role of Digital Marketing Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing division within the business with lots of opportunities for development and career progression.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will be helping to develop and execute marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels with a focus on Display and Paid Social media.
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports and record daily channel performance
- Produce ad-hoc channel reports to analyze performance with channel managers to identify opportunities and reduce inefficiencies
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to manage the EU Paid Social campaigns
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager with the management of the Display campaigns.
- Liaising with the agency to ensure the channel achieves monthly targets
- Work closely with the Creative Marketing team to ensure all assets are briefed in and completed ahead of launch date across all channels, then shared with relevant agencies
- Support the Digital Marketing Team on any adhoc projects. E.g. App testing, competitor analysis etc
- Liaise with Digital Marketing agencies to ensure we are sharing learnings across all channels,to build towards a holistic Digital approach
- Liaise with other departments including Buyers, Planning, Stores and PR to update and maintain campaign calendar
- Research and propose additional marketing opportunities to grow brand awareness and acquire new customers
The successful candidate at least one year of online marketing experience, preferably in the retail business sector. A business or marketing degree is ideal but not essential. The candidate must be highly organized, a self starter, demonstrate attention to detail and have an excellent working knowledge of Excel. A mixture of creativity and analytical skills is key.
This is a full time position reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Salary – on application
Location - London