URBN - Payroll Administrator
The main function of the role is to assist the Senior Payroll Administrator in delivering 11 monthly payrolls across the UK and Europe. The ideal candidate will have payroll experience at a similar level in addition to:
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience of payroll platforms (ADP desirable but not essential).
- The ability to work well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under own initiative.
- Strong Excel skills (ideally intermediate or advanced).
Day to day tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Supplying accurate monthly payroll data to all third-party payroll providers.
- Processing of all statutory payments.
- Processing starters and leavers.
- Pension Auto-Enrollment.
- Payroll review and checking.
- Ensuring all payment files are submitted accurately.
- Third-party payment processing.
- Assisting the Payroll Manager on implementing new process controls.
- Keeping up to date on all legislation changes that may affect the payroll.
- Calculate out of cycle payment requests.
- Updating monthly KPI data.
- Acting as an initial point of contact for payroll queries.
- Assisting in year-end processing.