Head Office Recruiter - Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People and Shared Services.
The preferred background for the successful candidate is from retail recruitment and/or research at the head office or corporate level from a relevant retail consultancy business or retailer/brand. You should be well experienced with phone research and headhunting. You must also be able to work well on your own amp; with minimal direction, bring an intelligent opinion to the table and be capable of helping to implement best practices throughout this organisation.
- Development and management the end-to-end recruitment process by supporting Head Office (all brands) Line Managers to identify and select the best internal and external Talent for their teams.
- Identify the most exceptional talent in Europe, building and creating an extensive database of knowledge and attracting these candidates to our brands.
- Strategically identify competitive companies to target and initiate and develop relationships with potential candidates.
- Mapping key departments in competitors through excellent research.
- Lead executive mapping project end to end.
- Be the role model for how to research, training and coaching others.
- Lead internal research projects end to end.
- Bringing new competitor intelligence to the team regularly.
- Own recruitment of entry to mid-level directly; manage the full recruitment cycle, from job briefing through to candidate identification, candidate sourcing, job posting, headhunting, line manager management and interviewing.
- Represent the brand to an excellent level when meeting external candidates and contacts.
- Maintenance of recruitment trackers and key performance indicators such as vacancy rate, fill rate, time to hire, cost per hire etc.
- Development of employer branding and attraction through social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) working with existing Talent pages to generate more Retail Operations interest.
- Management of the lean preferred supplier list (PSL) that related to you through ongoing relationship and contract management with recruitment agencies.
- Management of the Events Calender, managing relationships with Universities and planning and hosting events both in store and in a head office setting.
Desired Competencies & Experience
- 3+ years of research and recruiting experience, ideally attained within a fast paced, high performing retail, executive search, professional services or consultancy/agency environment.
- An outgoing engaging individual with excellent interpersonal skills; confident and assertive with a strong sense of self; positive and enthusiastic; self-motivated with high energy.
- Strong organisational skills; can balance a range of projects concurrently; highly effective at time management and setting priorities.
- Demonstrated capacity for managing multiple projects and stakeholders at the same time.
- Ability to manage high work volume and be able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to be versatile and working at pace.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to acquire, gather and synthesize information; technology and database savvy.
- An excellent researcher and headhunter.
- Ability to anticipate problems and opportunities and provide proactive creative solutions.
- Superb writing and communication skills; a personal, professional and engaging telephone. presence; ability to quickly develop relationships and effectively represent our brands (Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People & URBN) in Europe.
- Motivation to grow as recruitment professional.
- Business-related degree or equivalent qualification.
We look forward to hearing from you.